September 1, 2010

Day Thirty-Two

I can't believe its September already! That is so crazy!!! And the great news is I have an interview tomorrow! I didn't think I would get one so soon!!!!! Anyways, here is my picture of the day. The inside of my windshield is weirdly gross and Alex decided to write "I <3 U" on it. Its hard to see in the picture, but I wanted to take one before I washed it!



Also, today's theme is your favorite candy. Mine is peanut butter M&M's. So here ya go!




Those dont last long in my house!

2 comments:

  1. lol, my grandfather will randomly deliver bags of those to my mom and sister... he just drives up, calls on his cell and says "Candy man delivery" and my sister will run out and grab and then he just drives off :) They don't last long with us either! Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha!!! Thats awesome!!! I want a candy man delivery!!! lol :D

    ReplyDelete