August 11, 2010

Day Eleven

Well, I had my doctor appointment today, so I had a short day at work. After that I went shopping with my little sister and had a fun time at the mall! We ended up in a jewelry store and were trying on all sorts of things just for the heck of it! And then I started looking at rings for Alex. Since I have my new set, he needs his new ring. And he is VERY picky when it comes to rings. But I found this one, and I really hope he likes it because I would love to get it for him!



Then after the mall we went to Dairy Queen and bought an ice cream cake just for the heck of it and she was making fun of me while we were in the drive through! Bahahaha!!!



Well, we came back home and waited for her boyfriend (who happens to be Alex's cousin!) to come over after work and then we each had a huge piece of it!



Then after our ice cream cake, we went down to the river to see how high it has gotten! It rained a LOT last night (has the past couple weeks too) and it is ten feet above the normal level! Its so crazy!!!





That is a side walk! I definitely wont be walking it anytime soon!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun day.

    How was the doctor's appointment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It went very well! They said that we can start trying anytime we want and everything is normal. They also said that if I am not pregnant in six months, that we could try Clomid. Thank you for asking Karen!

    ReplyDelete