August 4, 2010

Day Four

We went out to the farm today (for those of you not familiar with our story, "the farm" is where Alex grew up and where his parents live and across the driveway, where his grandparents live. The land has been in his family since they claimed it back when they came over from Norway! So its been in his family a LONG time.) It was fun to let the dogs run around. We normally go out there every weekend and let them run and play, but with everything that has been going on, we haven't been able to. Here are some of the pictures :)



Shelbers!!! (AKA- Shelby [named after a 1969 Shelby Mustang])



Bubba (AKA- Chester [the Chihuahua]) and Harvsters (AKA- Harvey [the Basset mix])



Alex finding me a yummy apple!



And the yum-a-licous apple that he picked for me!

These pictures kind of go along with today's theme of what makes me happy. But there are SOOO many things that make me happy that I would have thousands of pictures up!!!!!!

PS- I have decided that this is no longer "a photo a day" for me. I just love pictures and I can't choose just one everyday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment