August 1, 2010

Day One

So a lot of the other ladies who are participating in the 365 Photo Challenge are having some theme days. Today is where you post a picture of the person/people that mean the most to you.

Who is the person that means the most to me? Its a very simple answer. Alex. My husband. My best friend. My shoulder to cry on. He is my everything, my world, my sunshine on a rainy day, my support system, my strength. Without him, I would not be able to make it through some of the things that I have had happen in my life.



He wasn't too thrilled about me taking his picture today. Hahaha!

I also wanted to add my favorite picture of us. This was when Alex drove for a local farm and we also have a drive-in theater close to home. Well Alex's boss let him borrow the truck one night because he always wanted to take a semi to a drive-in movie :) That was one of the most fun nights that I can remember!



Ok, I had to add a few more pictures of us!!!





Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed the first post of the 365 Challenge! I am looking forward to the coming weeks!

5 comments: