August 6, 2010

Day Six

Bad day at work, so I needed a little "down time" when I got home. One of the kids at work had a birthday, so I brought home a cupcake, and this is what I had for dinner! Bahaha!!!



And of course I have my loving picture of us :) I don't know what I would do without him!!!!!!



I look like poo, but oh well. And for those of you wondering, my tattoo on my wrist reads "True Love" or "Love True" (depending on how you look at it). You see it as "love" on there, but if you turn it upside down, you can see "true" too!!!

4 comments:

  1. cute :) And you look lovely anyways! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cupcake is adorable! and watermelon is my FAV!

    you & alex are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are killing me Allisha! lol :D We still have a TON of watermelon in the fridge too! Maybe I will have to send you some ;)

    ReplyDelete