August 13, 2010

Day Thirteen

Today was a great day! This week seems to get better by the day! I got to spend the morning with Alex because he didn't have to go into work. Then work was great! And after work Elaina and Luke came over and we went to the mall. I showed Alex the rings, but of course, Mr. Picky didn't like them because they were too thick. But then I was looking at rings and he was like, just try that one on (the one I really liked). Needless to say we ended up coming home with it! Bahahaha!!!! But when we came out of the mall, it had like down poured and the parking lot was flooded!










I absolutely LOVE it!!! My other ring was great, and I will miss it for sure! But I really love this ring too and I will be getting the band off of my other ring to put with this one. They had to send it in to get it detached. Then I am not sure if I am going to get it soldered to this ring or not.

2 comments:

  1. BLING!

    why are you getting a new ring?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know! He said he finally is able to get me "the ring I deserve." So he has wanted to get one for a long time, just hasn't been able to happen until now :D

    ReplyDelete