August 2, 2010

Day Two

So I wasn't sure what I was going to do today for a picture. I have so many ideas, but they haven't worked out yet. Hahaha. Well, we have been looking to sell Alex's car for a while so we went to a local dealership to see what they would give for a trade. I knew it wouldn't be much, and it was actually exactly what I thought they would give us. Anyways, we looked at some vehicles that I think we can afford (since I do all of the bills and what not). Well Alex fell in love with a Jag. Oh yesss.... A very nice Jaguar :)



I had to add more than one picture since just one doesn't do it justice!!!



Not sure if we will be able to get it or not. It all depends on if Alex is able to sell his car to the guy that came to look at it today. I really hope so. He deserves a nice car!!!

Thanks for reading!!!

7 comments:

  1. oooh those are super nice.... good luck, i hope ya'll get it. you deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super nice car! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D Alex deserves it and for the price its a hell of a buy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful car - the late 90s (old body style) Jaguar XJR is my dream car!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually its a 2002 S-Type, Kelly. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete